Lazada Indonesia
.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Super Bluetooth hack New 2008, working nicely in nokia mobiles

Posted by Ex-Design 10:45 PM, under | No comments



This is a new version of Super Bluetooth Hack for conventional and mobile-based simbian.
If you do not know what a Super Bluetooth Hack, this program through MDM can be controlled by other people's mobile phone at a distance (10-15 metres, it's Then)


What you can do

1) Read SMS matches
2) Turn off telenfon
3) Switch on music
4) Choose modes (normal, without sound ...)
5) Block Phone
And much, much more

Install:
1) Download
2) Pour on the mobile
3) Run the Installer (what you download, incidentally need JAVA)
4) He finds it, and you will be able to run software
5) Choose the language and going configured
6) Click Connection
7) Click search devices
8) Choose the "victim"
9) AND MANAGE


DOWNLOAD


APLIKASI ANTIVIRUS FULL
aplikasi full buat hp lo
1. avira anti virus full new update ---> download

2. kaspersky full version n update ---> download

3. symantec anti viruuuusssss ----> download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

ABOUT ME





Name: Attaillah
Nick: Ex-Design
Birthday: Desember 25
Age: 505
Gender: Male!
Status: Single
Home Town: Aceh



School: Al-azhar University
Hobbies: Chatting, Nonton, Etc
Listening Music, Watching TV, Texting, Reading Magazines
and sleeping. Yahoo Messenger:


MORE ABOUT Me:

I can't let anyone see me cry, I've held it all in for years, Can't let them know, That I'm broken inside.

I act like I'm happy, Like nothing is wrong, If only they knew, It was all a lie.

I'll just keep on smiling, And maybe one day I will be happy, But for now it's fake, But it's all I can do.

for you from me

Labels